Easy integration and maximum productivity in demanding print environments.
A full-featured, high-value performer, the Epson FX-890 offers the durability and ease of use required for critical daily print requirements. This 9-pin, narrow-carriage workhorse boasts an MTBF rating of 20,000 power-on hours (POH) and speeds of up to 680 cps.
Engineered for seamless integration, it provides Parallel, USB, and additional connectivity options. And, it includes Epson Remote Configuration Manager software for easy printer setup and simple setting selections via most Windows® operating systems. Ideal for rugged environments, this robust printer is the perfect drop-in replacement for the Epson FX-880 / 880+ / 980 or Okidata® Microline® 320/320 Turbo.
An extremely reliable, high-speed performer, the Epson FX-890 races through forms up to 7 parts thick through four convenient paper paths. Its easy-to-install 7.5 million character ribbon cartridge boosts productivity and ensures a low cost per page, while its 400 million character print head life offers added dependability.
- Speeds through multipart forms, reports, labels, and more at up to 680 cps
- Offers an MTBF rating of 20,000 POH and a 400 million character print head life
- Facilitates easy printer configuration using a newly designed control panel or Windows based Epson Remote Configuration Manager
- Provides resident Epson, IBM® and Microline printer languages for increased compatibility
- Includes standard Parallel and USB connections, plus an additional slot for optional interface cards
- Ensures a lower cost per page, and reduces the need for frequent user intervention
- Provides four convenient paper paths to accommodate cut sheet paper and continuous forms up to 7parts thick
- Includes access to Epson's superior technical support