The wide-format solution for easy integration and maximum productivity
With an expansive feature set and remarkable durability, the Epson FX-2190 offers the flexibility required for critical daily print requirements. Powerful yet easy to use, this 9-pin, wide-carriage workhorse boasts an MTBF rating of 20,000 power-on-hours (POH) and speeds of up to 680 cps.
An extremely reliable, high-value performer, the Epson FX-2190 provides Parallel, USB, and additional connectivity options for seamless integration. And, it includes Epson Remote Configuration Manager software for easy printer setup and simple setting selections via most Windows® operating systems. Ideal for rugged environments, this robust printer is the perfect drop-in replacement for the Epson FX-1180 / 1180+ / 2180 or the Okidata® Microline® 321 / 321 Turbo.
The high-speed Epson FX-2190 races through forms up to 7 parts thick and 16.5? wide through four convenient paper paths. Its easy-to-install 12 million character ribbon cartridge boosts productivity and ensures a low cost per page, while its 400 million character print head life offers added dependability.
Complete with a newly designed control panel featuring a lock-out mode and other intuitive functions, this versatile product is the ideal solution for demanding print environments. And, as part of a comprehensive three-year warranty, it's backed by superior technical support from the world leader in impact printing.
- Speeds through multipart forms, reports, labels, and more at up to 680 cps
- Offers an MTBF rating of 20,000 POH (25% duty cycle) and a 400 million character print head life
- Facilitates easy printer configuration using a newly designed control panel or its Windows based Epson Remote Configuration Manager
- Provides resident Epson, IBM and Microline printer languages for increased compatibility
- Includes standard Parallel and USB connections, plus an additional slot for optional interface cards
- Ensures a lower cost per page, and reduces the need for frequent user intervention
- Provides four convenient paper paths to accommodate cut sheet paper and continuous forms up to 7 parts thick and 16.5? wide
- Includes access to Epson's superior technical support