Versatile Scanner with Upright Scanning and Send to Cloud Function The CanoScan LiDE220 Color Image Scanner offers advanced features, easy operation and 'Send to Cloud' functionality.1 The LiDE220 lets you upload images to the Cloud with remarkable ease. Providing a maximum optical resolution of 4800 x 4800 dpi2, its vivid 48-bit color depth is capable of producing over 281 trillion possible colors. An Auto Document Fix feature automatically produces beautiful scans with advanced image analysis and area-by-area data correction, while Auto Scan Mode3 automatically evaluates the item being scanned and saves it with the appropriate settings. The LiDE220 scanner also helps you work efficiently with five EZ Buttons that enable you to scan, copy, Send to Cloud1, or create a single or multipage PDF in a snap. It scans fast too, creating a letter-sized color scan in approximately 10 seconds.4 Plus, it comes with a stand to enable vertical scanning - accommodating workspaces of just about any size. And the Advanced Z-Lid™ Expansion Top extends up approximately one-inch and over the platen to let you scan large items, such as textbooks or other thick documents. The LiDE220 scanner uses one USB cable for both data and power, so plugging in is easy. The LiDE 220 includes My Image Garden5, a convenient software package that makes organizing your photos fun and easy.
Speed & Quality
- 4800 x 4800 dpi maximum optical color resolution, 48-bit color depth with over 281 trillion possible colors and 19,200 x 19,200 (Interpolated) software enhanced scans.2
High Speed Scan
- Delivers a letter size color scan in approx. 10 seconds.
Ease of Use
- Five buttons that enable you to scan, copy, Send to Cloud or create PDFs faster.
Auto Document Fix
- Automatically employs area-by-area correction for beautiful, easy-to-view scans.
Auto Scan Mode
- Automatically recognizes the type of original, then scans and saves with suitable settings with one click of the Scan button.3
Advanced Z-Lid™ Expansion Top
- Lifts approximately one-inch to scan large items such as personal notebooks, and other thick documents.
Send To Cloud
- An easy way to send all your data or attachments to Dropbox® or Evernote® with a single button.
- Plug the cable into your PC for a super-fast connection for your data transfers.
Main Unit Spec
Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
Three-color (RGB) LED
5 EZ Buttons, Advanced Z-lid™Expansion Top, Auto Dust & Scratch Reduction, Auto Document Fix, Auto Scan Mode, Digital Filing, Fading Correction, Grain Correction, Gutter Shadow Correction, High-Speed Scanning, Image Correction, Low Power Consumption, My Image Garden, One Cable For Data & Power, Send to Cloud, Upright Scanning
Auto Scan, Copy, PDF (x2), Send
Optical:4800 x 4800 dpiInterpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi
Color: 48-bit internal / 48- or 24-bit external
Grayscale: 16-bit input / 8-bit external
Max. Document Size
8.5 x 11.7
Dimensions (W x D x H)
9.9 (W) x 14.4 (D) x 1.6 (H)
Windows:5,6Windows® 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2, Windows XP SP3 32-bit.5,6
Mac:5,6Mac OS® X v10.6.8 - 10.95,6
Max. Power Consumption
2.5W (1.4 W Standby)
41°F - 95°F
10% - 90% RH
1-year limited warranty with InstantExchange Program. 1-Year toll-free technical phone support.