The bizhub(TM) C30PX and bizhub C30P, the first in a series of bizhub network printers designed to expand Konica Minolta's portfolio of bizhub imaging solutions. Delivering superior print quality and fast color output at 31 pages per minute (ppm), the unveiling of the bizhub C30P series of laser printers marks the first time that all standard bizhub series equipment and advantages are available with network printers.
With the launch of the new generation of bizhub network printers, Konica Minolta offers a single comprehensive source to end-users for consumables, service and solutions. These new color laser printers in the bizhub product line complete Konica Minolta's product offering by adding click-based printing to its full line of office solutions at a low total cost of ownership. The bizhub C30P series printers also offer the flexibility of fitting seamlessly within an MFP environment as part of mixed deployment. Building upon the success of the bizhub series, all network printers in this new model will continue to offer Konica Minolta's advanced technology platform advantages.
“Our goal is to complete Konica Minolta's suite of products and solutions, and provide the capability to combine them under one contract for servicing, consumables and all solutions needs,” said Kevin P. Kern, vice president, product planning and development, Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc. “This new line of printer products will offer the highest standards in value that our business partners and end-users have come to expect, including standard, on-site warranties built into the MSRP. This bizhub C30P series also delivers Konica Minolta's advanced technology platform including the Emperon(TM) Print System supporting PS/PCL/PDF/XPS print protocols, and Simitri(R) HD (High Definition) Color Polymerized Toner, as standard on all bizhub devices.”
The bizhub C30P Series is designed to be full-color network solution ideal for small business teams as well as large workgroups in an enterprise setting. Combining ease of setup and use with professional on-demand printing, the bizhub C30P Series incorporates many innovative features such as optional staple finishing and USB flash drive direct printing.
“The bizhub C30P Series extends the legacy of innovation in color imaging by bringing this expertise to our product line of network printers,” added Kern. “The bizhub C30PX and bizhub C30P will also offer advanced innovations including Photo ARTTM contone technology delivering high-quality, true-to-life color documents and photos.”
bizhub C30P Series Innovations and Advancements
- One of the smallest and most compact, network color laser printers in its class.
- Optional Staple Finisher featuring 30-sheet stapling, job separation and offset stacking, with two output bins.
- Up to two optional 500-Sheet Lower Feeders increasing input to 1,600 sheets.
- USB flash drive direct printing capability supporting PDF 1.5, JPEG, and TIFF files (Hard Drive or Compact Flash Card must be installed).
- PictBridge compatible via USB 1.1 Host Port.
- Emperon Controller enhancements include higher processing speeds, unification of printer drivers (PCL/PS), and high quality print output.
- Automatic Duplex Unit (ADU) for double-sided color printing that saves paper and space; and handles paper weights up to 24 lb. bond (standard on bizhub C30PX, and optional on bizhub C30P).
bizhub C30P Series Standard Features
- High-speed printing of 31 PPM color and 37 PPM black and white.
- 9600 x 600 dpi-class Photo ART contone color printing with Enhanced Automatic Image Density Control (eAIDC) built-in calibration and color rendering dictionaries.
- Higher image quality Simitri HD Color Polymerized Toner.
- Banner printing functionality (up to 8.5” x 47.24”).
- Robust printer management with the PageScope(TM) suite of utilities, including Net Care and Web Connection.
- Web Jetadmin Plugin, allowing network management and configuration.
- Cross-platform and multi-network compatible.
- Exceptionally fast controller with an 866 MHz processor offering 512 MB RAM (upgradeable to 1,024 MB).
- Quick setup with pre-installed supplies - 4 toner cartridges, 4 imaging units, waste toner bottle, transfer belt, and transfer roller.
- Onsite warranty. Three years with bizhub C30PX, and one year with bizhub C30P.