Keep your business moving forward with Sharp's newly designed MX-M350 & MX-M450 Digital Imager™ workgroup MFPs. With powerful multitasking capabilities, the 35/45 page per minute document system will save you valuable time and dramatically increase office productivity. With advanced copy, print, scan, and fax functionality, you will spend less time at the office copier and more time on your business at hand.
Additionally, the MX-M350 & MX-M450 Imagers utilize a scalable design, which enables them to offer versatile document handling and finishing features, integrated software solutions, and built-in flexibility to make it easy for businesses to adopt a secure workflow that meets the needs of today and tomorrow. For available configurations and finishing options, see specification sheet.
Go beyond performance with the new Sharp MX-M450 Document System. With unparalleled reliability and best-in-class multifunction features, this powerful system centralizes document workflow and provides an efficient method of office communication. The heart of this multi-faceted performer delivers advanced copy, print, scan, and fax capabilities that enable busy workgroups to seamlessly share information more efficiently and cost effectively. Built-in software makes it easy to manage, edit and distribute documents simply and securely.
And that's not all, the modular design of the new MX-M450 Document System provides the features you need today, as well as the expandability for workflow applications as your business needs evolve.
The Latest Advancements at Your Command
- Large 8.9″ Touch-Screen LCD Display for easy operation.
- Scan2 technology increases productivity, enhances reliability, and preserves document integrity.
- 50-sheet Duplex Single Pass Feeder for increased efficiency.
- Document filing system enables users to easily archive documents (standard on N models).
- 40 GB Hard Drive offers heightened processing power (standard on N models).
- TIFF and PDF Direct Printing for advanced flexibility.1
- Auto Duplexing on stocks up to 97 lb. index.
- IPv6 Support with Advanced Security features.2
- LDAP Support with optional Network Scanner Expansion Kit.
- Scan to network folders using SMB for quick scanning without complicated applications.1
- PC Fax and Internet Fax capability with optional Super G3 Fax and Internet Fax Expansion Kits.
- Versatile application integration with Sharp OSA™ technology enables users to access network applications directly from the LCD panel.
- My Sharp provides comprehensive 24-hour web-based end-user training.
Powerful, Fast, and Reliable Scan2 Technology
- Sharp's innovative Scan2 technology and 50-sheet Duplex Single Pass Feeder scans a duplexed document in one single pass, reducing misfeeds and improving reliability.
- Robust engine controller and Scan Once, Print-Many memory management.
- Laser-quality 600 dpi.
Point. Click. Print. Done.
- Carbon Copy Print mode automatically produces forms in triplicate utilizing different colored sheets of paper.
- Duplex Printing on up to 97 lb. index from available multi-purpose trays enables you to produce a variety of documents in-house.
- TIFF and PDF Direct Printing enables you to efficiently print PDF and TIFF files quickly and easily.1
- Permanent Font and Forms Storage for speedy printing.
- IP/MAC Address Filtering and enhanced security protocols.
Advanced Document Security Helps Protect Your Assets
- Account management enables administrators to control access functions (Copy, Scan, Fax, and Print) and to monitor usage.
- Offers confidential printing that requires users to enter a PIN code in order to print a queued document, which makes it easier to comply with healthcare regulations like HIPAA.
- Helps protect your network from unauthorized e-mail communications by supporting SMTPS, FTPS and user authentication, requiring users to login before performing any network scanning operations.2
- Offers both built-in and additional hardware/software which allows users to control, access and track usage of each device on the network.
- Sharp OSA technology allows users to leverage the power of their back-end systems right from the control panel. A new way of thinking with ″power at the panel″ for automation of tasks and a streamlined workflow.
- With Sharp OSA integration, the MX-M450 Document System becomes the gateway to providing fast, flexible access to documents and applications - no matter where you are in the office.
- With the ability to personalize applications and processes specific to your business, Sharp OSA technology can help eliminate redundancy and streamline workflow, helping to save time and optimize productivity.
- Sharp OSA technology utilizes industry-standard network protocols such as SOA, XML, and XHTML; third-party software developers can deliver customized solutions to your business faster than ever.