The LaserJet 4V and 4MV are among the best print solutions for individuals and businesses
who are looking for crisp text and great-looking graphics, want the ability to print a range of media from 5 x 7 index cards up to full-bleed on 11″ x 17″ paper, and still have the convenience of desktop-sized printer. With a 33 MHx RISC processor and a 16 ppm engine, speed is also a given in the 4V and 4MV!
will support your Windows/DOS workgroup with ease. Its fast Bi-Tronics parallel port with built-in I/O quickly frees users' computers after they send print jobs. It also has an empty MIO slot for JetDirect and other third party interface cards, and has Enhanced PCL 5 standard. Adobe PostScript Level 2 can be added with a SIMM.
- 600x 600 dpi, with built-in REt for 600 dpi text. Uses microfine toner. 120 levels of gray provide photo-realistic quality in graphics.
- 35,000 page per month duty cycle.
- Memory: 4 MB standard in 4V, expandable to 68 MB. 12 MB standard in 4MV, expandable to 44 MB. MEt expands printer's ability to print complex documents.
- 33 MHz Intel 80960 RISC processor, prints up to 16 pages per minute.
- Two input trays standard- One multipurpose 100 sheet paper tray, and one 250 sheet cassette.
- Supports executive, letter, A4, A3, legal, and 11x17, and custom paper sizes, as well as transparencies, envelopes, labels, envelopes. Full bleed printing capability on 11 x 17 paper!
- Optional replacement cassette holds 250 sheets. Paper sizes: letter, A4, legal, 11x17, A3, JIS B4, JIS B5.
- Optional 500 sheet lower cassette supports letter, A4, legal, 11x17, A3, JIS B4, JIS B5 paper.
- Output capacity: 500 sheet top tray, 100 sheet left output bin. Optional 2,000 sheet MultiBin Mailbox with 8 bins.
- Fonts: 45 PCL scalable typfaces. 35 PostScript scalable fonts.10 TrueType fonts. Intellifont, TrueType, and Type 1 font scaling technology.