The 4Si is a pedigreed draft horse of a printer!
Built with a steel frame, it is solid and reliable with a 75,000 page per month duty cycle. At 17 pages per minute, this workhorse is fast too. Even complex pages can be delivered every 3.5 seconds. It stands up to heavy use and handles up to twenty users with ease! The 4Si comes with two 500-sheet paper trays and a 500-sheet output bin. The high speed Bi-tronics parallel interface will give you fast performance from a PC. Use an optional HP JetDirect Card to bypass the server for even faster network performance. You can also buy a duplex unit for double-sided printing.
Of course, the
has all the same advantages, plus built in PostScript Level 2 and AppleTalk! It work brilliantly with your Macintoshes and in mixed platform networks, with LocalTalk, EtherTalk, and other supported network operating systems.
- Add more memory or an Adobe PostScript Level 2 SIMM. Easy to upgrade, this printer will grow with your business needs.
- 600 dpi, plus Built-In HP REt.
- 2 MB Standard, upgrade up to 34 MB.
- Input: Two 500-sheet paper trays handle Letter, A4, Legal, Executive. Optional 100 envelope tray handles Com 10, Monarch, DL. Optional high capacity 1500-sheet paper feeder.
- Output: 500-sheet upper bin. 50-sheet rear tray. Correct order output. Output bin full sensor. Optional 2000-sheet output stacker.
- 25 MHz Intel 80960 RISC Processor, 17 ppm.
- Supports a workgroup or office network of up to 20 users- reliable high volume printing with 75,000 page monthly duty cycle.
- Two Font Cartridge Slots, 45 PCL Scalable Typefaces. 35 Optional PostSctipt Typefaces. Font Scaling: Intellifont, True Type, Type 1.
- HP Enhanced PCL 5. Additional language support: Adobe PostScript Level 2; Proprinter/Epson. Automatic language switching (PS, PCL).
- Bi-tronics parallel, MIO 5.1. Automatic I/O switching.
- Optional JetDirect card, Job offset. Optional Duplexing unit.
- Power-Save mode