High-volume versatility in forms and correspondence.
Whether you need regular output of continuous multi-part forms, fine business correspondence-or combinations of both-24-pin OKI®
ML490/491 printers are the single solution. They handle the printing needs of the most demanding environments-including point-of-sale, automation and utility applications such as wholesale or retail sales counters, financial departments, and manufacturing or ware-house sites. Yet they also produce letter-quality type and high-resolution graphics for the office and executive suite.
Unequaled performance technology.
The ML490/491 sport features that give them a strong edge over their predecessors as well as the competition:
• An internal cooling fan provides continuous airflow for the printhead- maximizing throughput productivity for long, unattended print jobs
• Additional feed rollers provide precise forms handling and printed-character placement accuracy
• 3-piece top cover provides easy access and unsurpassed break resistance.
Fast, with finesse.
ML490/491 printers run the gamut of paper types and envelopes at lightning speed-reaching 475 cps in Utility/Draft mode and 105 cps in Letter-quality. Their rugged printhead (200 million-character average life expectancy) is made up of powerful samarium magnets and stored-energy pins that deliver precise, sharp characters all the way through to the last page of a 5-part form.
The patented OKI closed-loop feedback system assures character placement accuracy. And a zero-tear feature accurately positions continuous forms for a clean tear at the perforation to eliminate wasted stock.
Sturdy and sophisticated.
Field-proven reliability is just one reason OKI MICROLINE printers are the most widely-used impact printers in North America. The rugged, reliable OKI ML490/491 printers are sure to win you over, too!
Built to last, inside and out.
The performance-optimized power supply of the OKI®
490/491 has been enlarged to easily handle harsh printing conditions. Its energy management capabilities match power expenditures to print-job size, maximizing the life of the 24-pin printhead and other components. A long-lasting rack-and-pinion drive system ensures print quality longer than belt or cable systems.
And the ergonomically-designed, impact-resistant chassis protects the ML490/491 from damage, even in the toughest working environments.
All this performance is user-friendly.
Controls are conveniently placed on the front panel for fast access. The automatic loading of continuous and cut stock makes every print job easier, and the design of the internal sheet separator enables easy loading of tractor-fed paper into the rear push tractor.
OKI provides the edge in performance no competing printer can claim-and backs it with 3 years of warranty coverage and a network of authorized OKI Dealer Service Centers and Service Depots.
The high-quality, highly reliable and highly affordable ML490/491 Impact printers from OKI. Put them to work in your office or behind the counter-and watch them drive your productivity to new limits while they improve the look of your forms printing.
2002 NPD Intellect and Evans Research Market Share Data.
3-year standard warranty parts and labor /2-year printhead.
All specifications subject to change without notice.
- Rated at 20,000 hours MTBF
- 3-year standard warranty
- Print speeds up to 475 cps
- Integrated USB and IEEE Parallel connectivity standard
- Optional OkiLAN©6120i 10/100 Base-T Ethernet©internal print server
- Crisp, clear printing - on letterhead or 5-part forms
- Expandable head gap - accommodates multi-part forms and cut-sheet stock including labels and stiff index stock
- 128 KB receive buffer/memory
- 7.5 million-character ribbon life
- 400-million character printhead life
- Small footprint - ideal for retail countertops
- Uses the same accessories as ML390/ 391 Turbo Series (except ribbons)