Everything the small workgroup requires
The MB401 MFP Series from OKI combines black &, white printing and copying, color/mono scanning with scan-to capabilities, and analog faxing. These affordable, compact, networked MFPs let you produce professional-looking documents-with productivity-boosting speeds and budget-enhancing efficiency.
The MB491 / MB491+LP delivers up to 42/47 prints and 40 copies per minute, the MB461 and MB471/MB471w up to 35 ppm/cpm- and all with a time-to-first-page as fast as 5 seconds.
To help control costs, all MB401 MFP models come with duplex (2-sided) printing/copying standard, so you can save paper and energy. And, for ongoing savings, their 2-piece consumable configuration lets you replace just a toner cartridge when you need to, instead of the toner cartridge and the image drum.
Sharing files and documents is a snap
Place your document on the flatbed platen (MB491+LP: legal platen size) or in the 50-sheet reversing automatic document feeder (RADF) and scan it in color or black &, white. Save and send the electronic version to a folder on your PC, the network or FTP site, as an attachment to an e-mail address, or as a fax.
The MB471 and MB491 models offer robust fax features, including Internet (T.37) faxing, one-touch dialing, distinctive ring, broadcast faxing, and LDAP support. The MB491 models also offer an Auto Delivery feature that routes all incoming faxes to a folder or to specified e-mail addresses.
Further enhance your productivity
With standard multi-tasking functionality, the MB401 MFP Series enables you to perform several simultaneous tasks, such as scanning a document while the unit is printing, or printing a document during fax communications... .
And both the MB471 and MB491 models have a Job Macro function (accessible right on the operator panel) that records and instantly recalls frequently used tasks and settings-automating them for increased productivity and efficiency.
Printing wirelessly and on the go
All four models are compatible with mobile printing applications through their network connectivity-and the MB471w is Wi-Fi CERTIFIED /b/g/n standard. With its Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS ), the MB471w can be easily and securely installed on a wireless network either by Push Button or PIN WPS modes.
Document management made easy
Among the utilities that come standard with the MB401 MFP Series are PaperPort® and OmniPage® by Nuance® . PaperPort is the industry-leading, award-winning software that will enable you to easily organize your scanned files, further enhancing your productivity. With its intuitive, thumbnail-based interface, PaperPort lets you save any scanned document in a PDF or JPEG format, and quickly make it available for archiving or sharing.
The feature-rich OmniPage converts scanned documents and PDF files into editable file formats used by applications such as Microsoft® Word, Excel® , Adobe® Acrobat® or HTML files.
Control the way your MFP is used
The MB401 MFP Series allows an administrator to grant or restrict access to individuals or groups of users. Simply assign individual PIN identification codes to your personnel, according to their privileges: print, copy, scan-to-email or network folders and, with the MB471/471w and MB491/MB491+LP models, transmit faxes. They can unlock the restricted functions-with your permission-by entering their PIN codes into the machine's control panel.
Improve your bottom line
The MB401 MFP Series delivers cost-effective operation as well as an exceptional return on your investment. Its outstanding reliability and long-lasting consumables help you control operating costs and improve productivity:
• Support one device rather than several
• Stock fewer replacement supplies
• Reduce user interventions
All MB401 MFP Series models have a Deep Sleep mode that uses less than 3 watts of electricity during short periods of inactivity, and will even shut themselves off after a minimum of 4 hours - so you pay less on energy costs. Your investment just keeps looking better and better.
- Professional, affordable solutions- print, copy, scan and fax
- Versatile and reliable
- Compact design, ideal for small office or small workgroup
- Ethernet and USB connectivity standard (including walk-up USB slot), Wi-Fi CERTIFIED wireless connectivity standard with MB471w model
- Fast black &, white printing at up to 47 ppm, copying at up to 40 cpm
- Duplex (2-sided) printing/copying standard
- Multi-tasking functionality standard, enabling two tasks to be performed at once
- Color scanning with send-to functionality
- Document management through Nuance© PaperPort© , OCR with Nuance OmniPage©
- Operator panel with backlit 3.5″ LCD display, 1-touch function buttons, alphanumeric keypad
- Full QWERTY keyboard on MB471/MB471w and MB491 models
- 50-sheet reversing automatic document feeder (RADF - scans both sides)
- ENERGY STAR© compliant
- Upgradable paper capacity with 530-sheet second tray
- 1-Year with On-Site limited warranty
- Live, toll-free technical support 24/7/365