The MC361 Color MFP from OKI Printing Solutions
combines speed, reliability and ease of use with high-quality color and four-in-one functionality- all in an affordable desktop device with a footprint small enough to fit easily into your work space. It's the perfect solution for individuals and small workgroups.
Features that enhance productivity
- Do more, faster. The MC361 Color MFP prints or copies up to 23 color pages or 25 black & white pages per minute, with the first color page printing in just 9 seconds.1 It has a reversing automatic document feeder (RADF) that quickly scans both sides of a document. Color duplex printing occurs at 12 ppm, black & white at 13 ppm. And its multi-tasking capabilities let you set up or perform two tasks at the same time.
Versatile scanning capabilities
- Use the MC361 Color MFP to turn hard-copy documents into electronic files by placing them in the RADF or directly onto the flatbed scanner, and scanning them in black & white or color. Send a document directly to a locally attached PC or to the shared directory on the network (without the need for additional software), to an e-mail address or to an FTP site. Or simply insert a USB memory stick into the port conveniently located on the front of the unit and save your scan
Users can also print files from a USB stick, print PDF files with Direct Print without opening an application, and remotely preview and scan via their network connection and TWAIN driver. The MC361 MFP prints and copies in HD Color, an OKI® exclusive: multi-level printheads and microfine toner provide more detail, greater color depth and reduced grain, for breathtaking output even on ordinary office paper-with Auto Color Balance to ensure color consistency across all jobs.
And, with a duty cycle of up to 45,000 pages per month, this durable device can be relied upon to handle large daily print and copy volumes.
A full-featured fax device
- The MC361 Color MFP has dual access functionality that lets you scan faxes into memory while the unit is busy sending or receiving faxes. It also comes with a number of features found in more expensive MFP devices: T.37 Internet faxing, Tel/Fax auto switching, telephone answering device (TAD) interface, distinctive ring to differentiate between incoming fax messages and phone calls, speed-dial ID display, and generous fax memory.
Making your job easier
- The MC361 Color MFP is really user friendly. It's network-ready right out of the box and has an intuitive operator panel that's simple to use, with a 3.5″ backlit LCD display that tilts up for easy reading.
Expect more support
- You can expect total support from your Authorized OKI Printing Solutions MFP provider.
If you need technical assistance, you can speak to a live expert based in North America, 24/7/365, by calling toll-free:
The MC361 Color MFP lets you convert hard copies to digital files, manage your document workflow, and help the environment.
The user-friendly MC361 Color MFP
puts its full functionality at your fingertips. The operator panel features a clear, organized array of navigation buttons, a backlit LCD display, alphanumeric keypad, and 1-touch fax dialing keys. A USB port, conveniently located on the front of the unit, allows for scan-to/print from a memory stick.
PaperPort® software from Nuance®
easily turns piles of paper and photos into PDF and JPEG files- using the MFP's scanner-and saves them to your computer for future use.
OmniPage® from Nuance
-optical character recognition (OCR) software-quickly turns hardcopy office documents and forms into electronic files for easy editing, searching and sharing.
Desktop Capture Solution
-works through PaperPort's Active Directory Authentication to move scanned documents into your SharePoint® or DocuWare® workflow, quickly and easily.5
Document management made simple
- The MC361 Color MFP includes ActKey software that lets you move between scan-to tasks-including Scan-to-Folder, Scan-to-Application and Scan-to- PC Fax-with a single click.
Control your effect on the planet's health
- The MC361 Color MFP offers a number of environmentally friendly features, including:
Automatic ECO Mode
When you're only printing a few pages, the MC361 Color MFP's response is to enter this energy-saving, performance enhancing setting. Same terrific output, lower power consumption. Everybody wins.
Deep Sleep Mode
The MC361 Color MFP takes power-saving even more seriously when left on for an extended period: it slips into adeep sleep that expends just over a single watt to maintain.
Mono Resource-Print Mode
Even when the color toner runs out, you can still print needed documents in crisp, clear black & white. Simply cancel the original job and select this energy-efficient mode in the printer driver.
One-piece image drum
This long-lasting, userreplaceable consumable remains friendly to your budget while lowering the number of items to dispose of and store.
Energy Star ® compliance
With its lower power consumption-especially in Deep Sleep Mode- and standard duplexing, the MC361 Color MFP meets
Published performance results based on laboratory testing on simplex sheet (1 side). Individual results may vary.
Based on ITU-T Test Chart #1.
Larger files may require additional memory.
Available in the U.S. and Canada only.
Requires optional connectors.
- Print and copy at speeds up to 23 ppm in color, 25 ppm in black & white
- HD Color printing technology for outstanding print and copy quality
- Multi-tasking functionality standard, enabling two tasks to be performed at once
- 3.5″ backlit, tilting LCD operator panel with 1-touch fax dialing keys
- PCL© and PostScript© 3 emulations
- Duplex (2-sided) printing/copying, standard
- Full-featured fax with dual access functionality and 4 MB fax memory
- Multiple scan-to locations: PC, network, FTP, e-mail or USB memory stick
- Print from USB memory stick
- 50-sheet reversing automatic document feeder (RADF), standard - saves time and energy
- 350-sheet standard paper capacity, expands to 880 sheets with optional 2nd tray
- Banner printing capability on sheets up to 52″ in length
- Color Access Policy Manager controls printing costs by defining usage rules
- Separate CMYK toner cartridges for lower cost of operation
- Compact design to fit even the smallest environment
- ENERGY STAR© compliant
- 1-Year Overnight Exchange limited warranty