The imageRUNNER 1025N is designed with small businesses and workgroups in mind. Operating at speeds of up to 25 pages-per-minute (LTR), the imageRUNNER 1025N model supports digital copying, network printing, automatic duplexing, and color scanning features, along with the added convenience of a 50-sheet Duplexing Automatic Document Feeder.
The imageRUNNER 1025N provides a compact desktop design as well as all the functionality needed in a single multifunction solution. Plus, its expandable paper capacity helps maintain uptime for every user.
Delivering durable performance with high-end capabilities, the imageRUNNER 1025N device is designed to redefine small office and workgroup efficiency
- Operating at up to 25 pages-per-minute (LTR), the imageRUNNER 1025N is equipped with 128MB RAM. Exceptional memory capacity provides users with high-speed image processing of data and simultaneous processing of each function.
- With a scanning resolution of 600 x 600 dpi, and print/copy resolution of enhanced 1200 x 600 dpi, the imageRUNNER 1025N delivers outstanding, exceptional image quality for the most faithful reproduction of text and images.
- Standard TWAIN/WIA compliant color scanning enables users to convert hardcopy-based information into electronic format for storage or integration into your workflow.
- Compact desktop design allows devices to be placed in areas with limited space. An integrated output tray saves space and organizes output for speedy distribution.
- Standard automatic duplexing saves time and reduces paper cost by producing two-sided output without any manual intervention.
- Designed with Canon's RAPID Fusing technology to significantly reduce energy consumption and improve productivity.
- 50-sheet capacity Duplexing Automatic Document Feeder makes scanning multi-page and different-size originals quick and easy.
- With a maximum paper capacity of 1,100 sheets, the imageRUNNER 1025N device has been designed to meet the volume requirements of any small business or busy workgroup.
- Standard UFR II LT printing to provide maximum flexibility and performance for busy workgroups and businesses. Optional PCL 5e/6 Printing Capabilities.
- Cutting edge image processing technology enables high-speed image data processing and the simultaneous processing of multiple functions. Standard 10/100 BaseTX Ethernet and USB connectivity.
- A suite of management features including Department ID mode for tracking/monitoring device usage and Remote UI for controlling system functions through a Web Browser.