The improved industry standard for workgroup printing
The world's best-selling laser printer just got better. Introducing the HP LaserJet 4050 Series - the new replacements for the best-in-class HP LaserJet 4000 Series printers - offering increased printing and networking performance, increased printer versatility, and lower total cost of ownership.
Printing and networking performance is boosted by the new 133-MHz processor, twice the standard memory in both the base and network models, and a 10/100Base-TX HP JetDirect internal print server for faster network throughput.
HP LaserJet 4050 Series printers offer a versatile, expandable design to accommodate general office or specialized printing needs today or in the future. What's more, new security, management, and convenience features deliver a new level of usability and manageability that was once available only with more expensive department-level HP LaserJet printers.
Designed as part of a complete network printing solution, HP LaserJet 4050 Series printers make it easier and more affordable than ever to print what you want, how you want it, when you want it.
- Increased printing and networking performance at no additional cost with new 133-MHz processor, twice the standard memory, 1200-dpi output at full engine speed, and optional nwtworking with 600N (EIO) HP JetDirect internal print servers for Ethernet 10BaseT, 10Base2, 100BaseTX, LocalTalk and Token Ring networks.
- New convenience features (optional hard disk required) provide users with more control over how and when documents are printed - including Quick Copy for additional copies of a printed job, Private Printing for high-security or confidential documents, Proof and Hold for job preview then print/cancel, and Stored Jobs for frequently used documents - plus the optional Fast IR receiver for cable-free, walk-up printing
- Expandable design provides the perfect printer platform for both general office and specialized business printing needs, with seamless integration of paper-handling accessories plus flexible connectivity in virtually all network environments
- Expanded Control Panel Help assists users with troubleshooting printer problems at the printer, reducing Help Desk calls
- New flexible warranties - 1 to 5-year offerings of varied levels of service - provide customers with more choices to better meet their service needs