On the fast track of impact printers, the MICROLINE®
390/391 Turbo is in the passing lane. Its Tank Tough®
endurance - in the OKI tradition - will keep you productive long after most of the other printers in its class have retired. And its combination of versatile paper handling, performance and speed can't be matched.
Whether it's called on to handle long print runs or a single piece of letterhead, an envelope or a spreadsheet, in the office or on a counter, the ML390/391 Turbo is the way to go. This 24-pin dynamo excels in dedicated forms printing, turning it out equally fast and precise with pin feed or cut sheet stock.
In time trials, the ML390/391 Turbo clocks speeds up to 30% faster than its closest competitor - with a Utility mode that can kick out reports at an impressive 390 characters per second. Even the Letter Quality mode is 30% faster than the competition!
The ML390/391 Turbo printhead's lightweight samarium cobalt magnet and powerful, spring-activated pins deliver a strong punch, and the expandable gap between the printhead and platen easily seats 4-part forms. In fact, it can accept stock that's up to twice the thickness its nearest competitor can accommodate. For stiff card stock or labels, its bottom feed provides a short, straight paper path to keep even the most difficult jobs running smoothly.
Turn your documents into winners
The ML390/391 Turbo is a dedicated forms printer that also turns out professional-looking presentations, proposals and correspondence.
With three scalable fonts, you can express yourself in 8 to 64-point type. And you can be confident that your mailing envelopes will be equally presentable - and scanable - when you select any of the eight resident bar code fonts, including PostNet
. The printer's 24-pin printhead design will keep your print images - text and graphics - sharply defined over its 200-million character life.
In addition to superior-looking output, you want a printer that won't waste a sheet of paper or a single form. The ML390/391 Turbo has an auto-tear feature that accurately positions continuous forms for a clean tear at the perforation - eliminating wasted forms.
You'll also look good in any environment: the ML390/391 Turbo supports Microsoft®
3.1, 3.11, Windows NT®
Netware, so it's compatible with virtually all custom and off-the-shelf software.
Also available in the MICROLINE 390/391 Turbo/n network-ready version
Access the benefits of the MICROLINE 390/391T across your company network and via the Internet. The ML390/391T/n comes with an OkiLAN®
6120e 10/100 Base-T internal print server pre-installed and ready to perform. Each comes with an OkiLAN®
6120e internal print server pre-installed and ready to perform with these exciting features:
- True Remote Management capability through any Web Browser or with OkiView 32
- Automatic outbound e-mail alerts
- 10/100 Base-T Ethernet®connectivity; up to 470 Kbps data transfer rate Internal integrated solution
- Full Windows®support: Millennium, NT®4.0, 2000, 98, 95
- Full Novell®support: NDS®, NDPS, NLSP; IPX/SPX protocol support UNIX support
- HP®JetAdmin®and Web JetAdmin®compatible
- Enhanced Web page - 10 ″most recent″ print job history
- Internet printing through Internet Printing Protocol
Drive your office productivity further, with a printer that performs and handles like a champion and delivers output that makes you feel like a winner, too. The ML390/391 Turbo from OKI.
Requires optional push tractor
- 10,000-hr. MTBF - tested to run over 60% longer than its competitors
- 390 characters-per-second print speed - 30% faster than closest competitor
- Expanded head gap handles forms up to twice as thick as the competition's printers
- Crisp, clear printing - even on 4-part forms
- Windows NT©4.0, Windows©2000, 98, 95, and 3.1x compatible
- Co-resident Epson©, IBM©and MICROLINE emulations
- Networkable via optional Ethernet external print server
- Zero-form tear with paper park and auto-form advance
- Eight resident scalable barcodes and seven text fonts
- Rugged design for years of heavy use Wide-carriage width available with ML391 Turbo
- 1-year limited warranty, including parts,labor and printhead
- Toll-free, 7-day/24-hour Customer Support Hotline: 800-OKI-DATA (800-654-3282)