Whether your output is continuous multi-part forms or fine business correspondence-or combinations of both-you'll find your solution in the Dual 9-pin ML620/621 or the 24-pin ML690/691 dot matrix printers.
They handle the printing needs of the most demanding environments-including point-ofsale, automation and utility applications such as wholesale or retail sales counters, financial departments, manufacturing and warehousing.
Yet they also produce letter-quality type and high-resolution graphics for the office and executive suite.
- ML600 Series printers have features that give them a strong edge over the competition:
• Print speeds of up to 700 cps
• An MTBF rating of 25,000 hours
• Ribbon life of up to 13 million characters
And they offer other features that will improve your working conditions, including:
• A convenient front paper path (tractor feed and friction feed)
• Printing on forms up to 7 parts
• Versatile connectivity and paper handling
Fast, with finesse
- ML600 Series printers run the gamut of paper types and envelopes at lightning speed. Their rugged printheads have a 400 million-character average life expectancy, with powerful samarium magnets and stored-energy pins that deliver precise, sharp characters through to the last page of a 7-part form.
Sturdy and sophisticated
- Field-proven reliability is just one reason OKI MICROLINE printers are the most widely-used impact printers in North America. The rugged, reliable OKI ML600 Series printers are sure to win you over, too!
Step up to superior performance
- OKI Printing Solutions provides products that increase our customers' performance without affecting their budget. That's because the tradition of the OKI® brand is one of proven reliability and value.
Should you need technical assistance, you can speak to a live expert located in North America- 24/7/365-by calling toll-free: 800-OKI-DATA (800-654-3282).
You can expect more from MICROLINE 600 Series printers: faster speeds... better performance... greater reliability.
ML620/621 SuperSpeed Draft, ML690/691 up to 480 cps.
ML621/691, ML620/690 at 8 million-character life.
7 sheets max with optional top pull tractor.
IDC Quarterly Tracker, 2010.
Available in the U.S. and Canada only.
Roll paper stand for ML620/ML690 only.
- Dual 9-pin and 24-pin dot matrix printing
- Best-in-class reliability: 25,000-hour MTBF
- Convenient front paper feed
- Fastest-in-class print speeds: up to 700 cps
- Up to 13 million-character ribbon life
- USB and Parallel connectivity standard
- Crisp, clear printing - on letterhead or up to 7-part forms
- 128 KB receive buffer/memory
- 400-million character printhead life
- Options include internal Ethernet and Serial connectivity, front/rear tractors, top pull tractor, cut sheet feeder, roll paper stand
- 3-year standard warranty with extensions
- Live, toll-free technical support, 24/7/365