Combining speed and reliability for maximum productivity.
With speeds up to 1550 cps and an MTBF rating of 20,000 power-on hours (POH), the Epson DFX-9000 offers the power and durability to tackle the most demanding print tasks. Day after day, you can count on it to efficiently process everything from reports and 10-part forms to shipping documents or mailing labels.
A robust, dependable workhorse, this 9-pin, wide-format printer boasts a 400-million-character print head life and 15-million-character ribbon cartridge, which minimizes production costs and reduces the need for frequent user intervention. Its advanced paper handling capabilities make it the perfect solution for a wide variety of applications, including critical spreadsheets, checks, invoices, bar codes and more.
Featuring two standard paper paths, the DFX-9000 easily switches between multiple applications. Its intelligent paper sensor detects the paper width and thickness, adjusting automatically for optimum performance and high-quality results. It even features an automatic jam sensor to prevent wasting forms in the unlikely event of a paper jam. With Parallel, Serial, and USB interfaces standard, plus a type-B slot for optional connectivity, the DFX-9000 easily attaches to new or legacy systems in standalone or networked environments. And, its convenient LCD display and intuitive menu selections mean setup has never been easier. Plus, it's all backed by Epson's one-year on-site warranty for superior service and support.
- Prints multipart forms, labels, and more at speeds up to 1550 cps
- Durable 9-pin performer offers an MTBF rating of 20,000 POH at 25% duty cycle
- Boasts a 400-million-character print head life
- 15-million-character ribbon cartridge ensures low cost printing and reduces the need for frequent user intervention
- Convenient LCD display allows for easy printer configuration and menu navigation
- Prints 136-column, wide-format reports, plus forms up to 10 parts thick
- Front and rear paper paths
- Platen gap adjusts automatically, according to the paper thickness
- Auto jam sensor eliminates wasting forms
- Enhanced connectivity supports standard Parallel, Serial, and USB interfaces
- Accommodates optional internal Type B interface boards for easy networking
- Includes a one-year on-site limited warranty in the U.S. and Canada