The Panasonic DP-190 Multifunction Printer/Copier/Scanner/Fax
Ready To Ship Within 24 to 48 Hours
Download PDF Brochure
4.2 stars, based on 248 votes
DP-190 Multifunction Printer/Copier/Scanner/Fax
Bringing the latest in cutting-edge technology to your office, the intelligent Panasonic DP-190 will help you meet your document processing needs and manage your documents more effectively than ever. From copying and color scanning to printing and faxing, the Panasonic DP190 is the ultimate all-round document management tool for small departments and workgroups. It comes with both Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) and a built-in duplex unit, so you can use it as a powerful plain paper copier with up to 19 cpm capability that rivals dedicated copiers. The Panasonic DP-190 also features a color flatbed scanner that makes it easy to digitize paper documents and transfer the files directly to a PC on the network or send them as email attachments to remote computers via the Internet. And with automated network installation capability, the Panasonic DP 190 can be plugged into your existing LAN, so you can immediately use it as a high-performing network printer*.
Use the DP190 as a Super G3 fax with JBIG compression for fast, high-quality transmission for superior office performance. The DP 190 from Panasonic — it’s the intelligent
Network Colour Scanner with PDF & JPEG Image Standard
solution for your business.
Scan to e-mail / Internet Fax Standard
Super G3 Fax Standard
Duplex Printing Standard
Maximum 50 Sheet Auto Document Feeder Standard
Digital Sky Shot / Double Exposure
Optional PCL / PS Printing Capability
Maximum 800 Sheets Paper Capacity with Optional Paper Cassette
Quick Name Search & Easy Typing of File Naming by PC ("QWERTY" Keyboard)
High Printing Resolution 1200 equivalent x 600 dpi
PC Faxing by "Panafax Desktop Software"
Easy Address Registration & Directory Services by LDAP
Seamless PC connection through Ethernet & USB Interface
Optional Security Print / Mail Box Up to 100 Users
Maximum 1000 Address Registries with Optional Hard Disk Drive
Easy Replacement of Toner / Drum Unit and Affordable Cost Per Print
ENERGY STAR® Compliant
The Panasonic Workio DP-190 Copier is an all-in-one machine that copies, prints, scans, and faxes. It comes with a 50-sheet automatic document feeder and a duplex unit for copying up to 19 cpm. The Panasonic Workio DP-190 Copier’s Super G3 fax modem rapidly transmits data. Connect the Panasonic DP-190 Laser Printer to a LAN with its automated network installation capability, and use it as a network printer as well.
- Type: Desktop
- Print Process: Laser Indirect Electrostatic
- Paper Drawers: 1 x 250 Sheet Drawer (expandable to 800 sheets)
- Bypass Tray: Standard Single Sheet Bypass
- Copy Memory: 16 MB (expandable to 144 MB or 12 GB with hard drive)
- Zoom: 50-200% (in 1% increments)
- Multiple Copy: 1-999
- Print Resolution: 600 x 600 dpi
- Printing Speed: 19 ppm
- Printer Memory: 20 MB
- Printer Interface: USB 1.1
- Printer Language: Panasonic Printing System for Windows (standard)
PCL 6 Emulation, Adobe PostScript 3 (option)
- Scan Resolution: 300 x 300 dpi (color), 600 x 600 dpi (black and white)
- Coding Scheme: JPEG (color), JBIG/MMR/MR/MH (black and white)
- Data Format: JPEG, PDF (color), TIFF, PDF (black and white)
- Connectivity: Ethernet 10BASE-T /100BASE-TX
- Modem Speed: 33.6 kbps.
- Fax Transmission Speed: 2.7 seconds
- Fax Coding Scheme: JBIG/MMR/MR/MH
- Fax Scanning Width: 8.34 in.
- Fax Memory: 2 MB (approximately 120 pages)
- No. of Auto Dialers: 200 (maximum 1,000 with optional HDD)
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 18.2 x 19.9 x 20.6 in.
Weight: 48.5 lbs.
||5 Star, Exceptional Rating Certificate |
BERTL, which publishes the world's largest library of product reviews and comparative data on office equipment, awards Star Ratings to superior devices based on design, performance, ease of use, and value.
dp-190 multifunction printer/copier/scanner/fax
of Multifunction Device